top of page

Document Legalisation

Part of our service is the Legalisation of Documents from several different embassies.

Documents can include Birth certificates, death certificates, Marriage certificate, qualifications, power of attorney and any other documents which may be legalised by the chosen embassy. Alongside this, we also provide legalisation by FCO (foreign Commonwealth) and a solicitor.

As part of our service, we will advise and provide you with the right guidance in having your chosen document legalised. 

South Korea

bottom of page