We are happy to assist you in obtaining an Algerian visa,
Please note that the Consulate of Algeria in London will process visa applications made by applicants residing in the UK and the Republic of Ireland only. Others foreign citizens must provide proof of residence in the UK or Ireland. Regardless their age, kids travelling with parents need a visa.
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Requirements for Algerian visa:
1) Original passport ( Must have 2 blank pages facing each other + Must be valid for 6 months)
2) 2 photo with white background ( photo guidelines)
3) Original invitation letter from your Algerian sponsor.
4) Original UK supporting letter from the applicant’s UK employer (email us to send you a template)
5) Please fill in the PDF form below, it must be sent to us with all the requirements
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 5 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.