The Chinese Consulate requires all visa applicants in the United Kingdom aged 14 to 70 to submit fingerprints at designated facilities in London, Manchester, and Edinburgh. Your application cannot be considered by the Consulate without fingerprints. A1 VISA SERVICES offers dedicated and personalised fingerprint collection appointments and will schedule a convenient time for you after we have received all the required documents in our office.We are happy to assist you in obtaining a Business visa to China, Please find the required documents below;
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for China Business visa:
1) Original passport ( Should have 2 blank pages facing each other + should be valid for at least 8 months)
2) 2 passport photo with white background (Photo Guideline) (Must have white background, size: 48mm x 33mm)
3) A photocopy of your passport (the information page with your name and photo, Must be in Colour)
5) A China invitation letter from your Chinese sponsor. (email us for the template)
6) A declaration form printed and signed, ( the PDF form below)
7) fingerprint submission ( this will be the last step, after we have all the correct documents in our office we will book the fingerprint appointment )
* If you hold a Non-UK passport you will need to provide evidence of your states in the United Kingdom. you must provide the original and photocopy of your UK legal status(work visa, study visa or residence permit).
*If you are a dual national or multi-national, you are requested to provide all current valid passports in your possession. Additionally, you may be also required to provide your previous passport(s) in support of your application.
* Photocopy of previous Chinese visas (applicable for those who have obtained Chinese visas before).
*If your name on the current passport differs from that on the previous one, you must provide an official document of name change).
*Please note that the Chinese embassy may require additional documentation if necessary.
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 10 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.