We are happy to assist you in obtaining a Business visa to Ethiopia, Please find the required documents below;
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for Ethiopian Business visa:
1) Original passport ( Should have 2 blank pages facing each other + should be valid for at least 8 months)
2) 2 passport photo with white background ( Photo Guideline) (must have white background)
3) A photocopy of your passport ( Must be in Colour)
4) A copy of the visa approval form from the Main Department of Immigration and Nationality Affairs Office in Addis Ababa. In order to obtain this form, your Ethiopian sponsor company must submit a formal letter to them, detailing relevant information such as the purpose of your visit, the duration of your stay, and your passport details (We will send you the template via email)
5) An original business introduction letter from your employer. For the information required in this letter (We will send you the template via email). If you are self-employed, this letter can be from a solicitor, accountant or Companies House.
6) A copy of your flight booking confirmation, showing your outbound and inbound flights. The Ethiopian embassy recommends that you do not book tickets until you have received visa approval (step 4 above)
7) Please fill in the form below it must be in; in blue or black pen, and Capital letters
*If you hold a Non-UK passport you will need to provide evidence of your states in the United Kingdom
*Students only- If you are a student, will require a letter from either your university/college, or an Ethiopian referee, giving you permission to travel.
*Please do NOT send your documents to us without a copy of the visa approval form(step 4 above). Please note that it can take at least 21 days to receive this form.
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 10 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.