We are happy to assist you in obtaining a tourist visa to Ethiopia, Please find the required documents below;
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for Ethiopian tourist visa:
1) Original passport ( Should have 2 blank pages facing each other + should be valid for at least 8 months)
2) 2 passport photo with white background ( Photo Guideline) (must have white background)
3) A photocopy of your passport ( Must be in Colour)
4) A copy of your flight booking confirmation, showing your outbound and inbound flights.
5) Please fill in the form below it must be; in blue or black pen, and Capital letters
* If you hold a Non-UK passport you will need to provide evidence of your states in the United Kingdom
* For children under 16, the following must be provided: A copy of their full birth certificate, colour copy of the information page of both parents’ passports, and a child custody letter if parents are divorced. Alternatively, single parents bringing a child to the country should provide a solicitor’s letter and child benefit letter.
* For multiple entry visas, you will also need to provide an itinerary of your journey, proving that you require more than one entry and exit.
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 10 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.