We are happy to assist you in obtaining a Business visa to India, Please find the required documents below;
For non-British passport holders; you will need to provide 2 of the same type of bills, the most recent one and one that is from 2 years ago, for one of the following utilities: Water, Gas, Electricity or Pay roll Tax.
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for India Business visa:
1) Original passport ( Should have 2 blank pages facing each other + should be valid for at least 8 months)
2) Invitation letter, should be sent to us by email or sent/ brought to our office with the other required documents
3) 2 passport photo with white background ( Photo Guideline) (size: 2 x 2 inches + must have white background)
5) An invitation letter from the Indian company/ sponsor
6) an original introduction letter from your UK company ( We will send you the template via email)
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 6 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.