Saudi Exit & Re-entry Visa
We are happy to assist you in obtaining a Exit & Re-entry visa to Saudi Arabia, Please find the required documents below;
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for Saudi Exit & Re-entry visa:
1) Original Passport (It should have 2 blank pages facing each other, and must be valid for at least 6 months)
2) 2 passport-sized photographs with white background (photo guidelines)
3) Your Iqama copy ( scanned copy is sufficient)
4) Electronic Exit re-entry visa
5) Exit & Re-entry application forms signed and completed ( We will send you the forms via email)
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents and they have been attested the visa process takes 3 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.