We are happy to assist you in obtaining a Tourist visa to Saudi Arabia, Please find the required documents below;
Email us, requesting you want to apply for a Saudi Tourist visa, You must include your invitation letter in your email
Step 2: Gather the required documents
Required documents for Saudi Tourist visa:
1) Original passport ( Should have 2 blank pages facing each other + should be valid for at least 6 months)
2) 2 passport photo with white background ( Photo Guideline)
3) Original bank statements from 3 months before submission
4) Flight booking ( departure and return flights )
5) Hotel booking in Saudi ( must be the length of your stay)
6) A letter from your UK employer ( email us for the template)
7) Tourist visa visa application forms signed and completed ( We will send you the forms via email)
Step 3: Post or drop off your documents
Send us the required documents by post or drop it off to our office at:
A1 VISA SERVICES
Berkeley Square House, 2nd Floor
Berkeley Square, Mayfair
London, W1J 6BD
(please note: when you send it by post to our office, please include you full return address and contact details. Once you have sent it, kindly send us an email and we will update you once we receive it)
Once we have all the correct documents, the visa process takes 2 working day to be stamped in your passport
Once we have received all the required documents and the completed forms, We will begin processing your visa application as soon as we receive it. We will contact you if additional information is required. An invoice will be sent to you once the application has been submitted.
For applications delivered in person to our offices, A1 Visa Services opening hours are Monday - Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Please remember we are here to help you every step of the way, Please do not hesitate to contact us.